Tuesday, February 2, 2010

First Day At School

Yesterday was my first day at school. I had a great day and was such a good boy. Mommy and Daddy woke up really early in the morning to make sure that I was all settled in and had everything that I needed. I played with a lot of new toys, met some new friends, heard new songs and read new books. It was a great first day - I even wore a brand new "first day of school" outfit. Even though I am sad to be away from Mommy and Daddy, I am excited to go back tomorrow for another day of fun.

Today I had another day of "new." Mommy and I started another class together. There are 6 other moms and babies and I am one of the oldest! I think we will both have a lot of fun.

I really miss Daddy now that he is back at work, and I know that he misses me too. We were so lucky to hang out together for a whole month!

No comments:

Post a Comment