Monday, March 15, 2010

Five Months Old!

I am five months old. Not today, a few days ago, but we've discussed this already, so get over it.
I am a big boy now, so I am eating big boy food (rice cereal) while I sit in my big boy chair. The first couple of times it was "eating" but the last couple of times it was eating. Mommy and Daddy were so encouraged, that they bought me oatmeal in addition to the rice cereal so I have some variety. As I am sitting here typing this, I am also eating my feet for the first time. Yesterday we moved the clocks forward (what a strange concept), and I stayed up way past my normal bedtime.
But I have been sleeping really well, which makes Mommy and Daddy very happy.

I have been very chatty. It's mostly when the three (or four) of us are alone, but sometimes I talk when other people are around. My letter of the day yesterday was "B."

I have been hearing Mommy and Daddy talk about going to Bubbie and Zaydie's house for Passover. I am excited to see lots of people that I have not seen for a long time, and to meet some people for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment