Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

What a great holiday!! Everyone eats lots of good food, plays games, watches football and then falls asleep on the couch!

I am thankful for my Mommy and Daddy and they are so thankful for me. I am also thankful that Nonnie and Poppy and Aunt Carrie flew in to be with me for Thanksgiving. We all had a great time. Even though I didn't eat any turkey, I got into the holiday spirit by eating way too much milk and spitting up all over my brand new outfit. I missed Bubbie and Zaydie and Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Laura, but hopefully I will see them soon.

This Black Friday thing is pretty sweet too. I tried to help out by waking Daddy at 4:30 am this morning, but he decided to go back to sleep rather than fight the crazies at the electronics store. We've just been hanging out on a lazy, rainy Friday - it's the best!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh and Marnie,

    It's so cool to see Zachary on the web - great idea to start a blog! He is so adorable and lucky to have such great parents. Looking forward to watching him grow via the blog. Missed you guys at Thanksgiving and hope to see you soon!

    Love,
    Marlo

    ReplyDelete