Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Super Fun Day!

I did all sorts of new things today (Thursday actually, but see prior posts for acceptable tardiness).
I went into Boston for the very first time. I like everything about it (except all those hats with B's on them). Mommy and I took a yoga class in the Prudential center, it was so much fun. I met three other new babies and their mommies. Then Daddy came and met us for lunch. I slept through most of it, but it was still fun. Then Mommy and I walked down the Comm. Ave mall and stopped in one of the parks. It was a beautiful fall day in New England. At night Mommy went to get a well-deserved massage, and I spent some quality male bonding time with Daddy. It was the longest I've ever been apart from Mommy, but we both did great!

No comments:

Post a Comment