Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Week that Was

I am four weeks old today. So much has happened in the past week. Where to begin? With the World Champion 2009 New York Yankees, of course. My Daddy thanks me every day for being a good luck charm and bringing with me the 27th world championship!

Last night we did our first online chat using Skype with Nonnie and Poppy and Aunt Carrie. I was awake the whole time!

Today we had a really nice visit with Bubbie and Zaydie and I was so happy that my Bubbie held me for so long.

I got a LOT of Yankees stuff from my Zaydie and Aunt Stephanie, Uncle Eric, Aunt Michelle, Aunt Lisa and Uncle Stu. I can't wait to show it off - I'll ask my Daddy to send some pictures when they're ready. And my big furry sister Keko even got a jersey of her own!

No comments:

Post a Comment